Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Feeling Old

I looked at my calendar today and realized that 8 days from now, I turn *gasp* THIRTY.  <cue horror movie music>  Where in the world does the time go?  I mean, I don't remember any memo saying it was  time to get old!  Most days I still feel like that optimistic teenager with the perky breasts.  Only with more common sense.  And not so perky breasts. 

Well, if I'm going to feel old, I figured I'd at least remind myself of why its all ok.  So here's two of my favorite pictures of my kiddos.  They're 4 and 8 now and these pictures just make me sigh and wish for more little ones.

This is Dragon at less than a month old. I just love the look and his arms. 
          "Ya wanna fight about it?"


















And this, this is my baby, Rockstar.

               "Om, nom nom"

No comments:

Post a Comment