Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The simple things

Today was a day of little discoveries.
I discovered that
  1. All the home cooking I’ve been doing has made boxed dinners taste gross. I wonder if there was ever a time Hamburger Helper truly tasted good or if I just didn’t know any better.
  2. It may not be wise to let the 8 year old pick what you have for dinner haha!
  3. I really missed fall. The breeze today was fabulous and the sky was lovely.
  4. I am terrible at sticking to a budget. (this was more of a RE-discovery)
  5. Beef hamburgers are soo yummy. I enjoy turkey burgers, but man did I miss beef.
  6. A Caramelicious Espresso Smoothie from Scooters relaxes you after a trip to the grocery store with 2 kids and a husband better than anything in the world can
  7. 75 cent full size boxes of cereal are one of the most amazing things in the entire world
  8. I actually *CAN* do the entire level 1 program on my exercise bike. 30 full minutes. Go ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment